Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Deep Thoughts: The Bad Day Edition

"It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that. Even in Australia."
  • Having friends visit is amazing. But when they leave and you can deflate the air mattress that may or may not have been half under your desk for a week, it's sad.
  • I broke one of my cardinal rules last week. I bought makeup even though it didn't come with a free gift just so I could get parking validation. That means something profound about me, I am sure, but I am too tired to figure out what.
  • My new phone is much, much smarter than I am, and now I can check my e-mail from anywhere. Considering how addicted I already am to my e-mail, I am not sure how good that is.
  • Stress baking isn't really effective when your kitchen stresses you out.
  • Confusion is not a state of mind I like.
  • When you have a really bad day, it's really good to have a friend with whom you can take a walk—and then drink coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home