Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Five Years Old and Never Been Kissed By ...

My blog is five years old today. I started blogging as a sophomore in college, five years later, I live in a different state. I am in a different university, studying a different academic subject, far away from the city I call home and the people who make it feel like home. Still, my passions and my beliefs have not changed, nor the fact that I will do anything for the people I love. My heels are still ridiculously high. My room is still color-themed (even if the colors have changed). My obsession with seasonal candy has not waned. Five years later, I have grown, but I am, at heart, the same person.


Happy birthday. And many more.

1 Comments:

At 2/17/10, 5:12 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

Happy blogiversary! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home