Monday, June 22, 2009

Guilt Tripping

[Amid my 4-year-old brother's chants of "Don't move! Don't move!"]
 
7-year-old brother: Can I move to California with you?
Me: Well, no. Because I'm going to be in school, and who would help you with your homework and take you to school and get you dressed...
7-year-old brother: You.
Me: I don't think that's a good idea. But remember how we bought that webcam today so that you can still see me and talk to me, right? And that will be so cool.
7-year-old brother: No. It's not the same. I want to go with you.
My mother [to the 7-year-old]: But don't you think I'd miss you if you move to California?
7-year-old brother: You can use the webcam.

1 Comments:

At 6/22/09, 6:33 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

Your siblings say the most amazing things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home