Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Deep Thoughts: The Oozing Brown Goo Edition

  • I have perfected the art of completely ignoring my brother. Even when he is waiter-ing at the restaurant where I am eating.
  • I need, need, need to stop buying shoes. But they are GORGEOUS. And they were on sale. And I totally needed a new pair of black heels. And I can't find a picture of them online, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.
  • I need to find an apartment because if I don't I may very well kill a sibling. But I would plead self-defense--my 9-year-old sister leaves bruises on my arm. Sibling abuse. I'm serious.
  • I want to be someone's priority.
  • I'm not sure what I feel about Ahmadinejad coming to Columbia, but I--unlike many, many others--do not think it is the end of the world as we know it. (Choice quote: "COLUMBIA NETWORK IS KIND OF LIKE AL-QAEDA NETWORK NOW." Um, what?)
  • And I <3 PrezBo. (Choice quote: "Lastly, in universities, we have a deep and almost single-minded commitment to pursue the truth. We do not have access to the levers of power. We cannot make war or peace. We can only make minds. And to do this we must have the most full freedom of inquiry.")
  • I finally got a new hair iron after my old one grew melted plastic tumors and is, um, oozing brown, gooey stuff. But the old one was better. Tumors and all.
  • Why do boys always want to go bowling on dates? Bowling is not a good date. All you end up doing on said date is staring at each other's butts. Oh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home