Sunday, October 09, 2005

All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Coloring on walls is fun.

The sad part is that this is not the first time I have rediscovered said principle in the past two years. I'm 21-years-old, I go to an Ivy League college, I am going to be a lawyer one day soon. I look like a mature young adult. Really. So why do I find myself reverting back to nursery school practices?

Because it's fun. It's a bonding experience. And it is way more exciting than my human rights reading.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/05, 7:56 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

First semester freshman year my suitemates and i painted the walls of our suite lounge in laundry detergent. That stuff is glow-in-the-dark! We drew funny designs, and pictures, and "power" in Hebrew (כח) and Chinese (力), and even got a girl from the next suite down the hall to stick her feet in the stuff and let herself be held upside down to make footprints on the ceiling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home