Monday, August 15, 2005

Watching and Weeping

"On all those, on all those
Please watch over for me, my good G-d
On the honey and on the sting
On the bitter and the sweet.
Don't uproot what was planted,
Don't forget the hope
Bring me back, and I will return
To the good land"

I don't have anything intelligent to say about the Disengagement right now, just that it's a sad sight no matter who you support and no matter what your personal opinions on Disengagement are. The pictures and the images and the articles about Jews being forced to leave their homes are sad and depressing and poignant.

May Hashem have mercy on us all and return us to Eretz Yisrael and bring Mashiach soon. Amen.

1 Comments:

At 8/17/05, 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are not really leaving home as much as going home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home