Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why 12-Year-Olds Shouldn't Be on Facebook

Or at least why you shouldn't be friends with them on Facebook:

A guy I met on Shabbos friended me last night. To which my 12-year-old sister commented for all my (and I suppose her) Facebook friends to see, "your new boyfriend." She then deleted it and now denies it was her (which maybe it wasn't, but I don't know who else has access to her Facebook account—I mean perhaps another sibling, but...). It's no secret that 12-year-old sisters are bratty, but Facebook lets the whole world see their brattiness. The joys of technology.

Sister for sale?

2 Comments:

At 10/11/10, 6:30 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

"One sister for sale!
One sister for sale!
One crying and spying young sister for sale!"

Ah, Shel Silverstein...

 
At 10/11/10, 1:57 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

You can block her from posting on your wall. I had to do that with my brother because he was inappropriately commenting on my photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home