Deep Thoughts: The Things Are Looking Up Edition
Well, things are looking up (aside from the stats homework I have to do for tomorrow and the 25-page paper that is going to be due at the end of the semester for which I have not an idea). But other than that ...
- After an inauspicious start, this year's post-Halloween candy-sale hunt was a rousing success. There will be lots of pumpkin-shaped Reese's in my future. And a friend surprised me by mailing me Halloween Popems (since apparently L.A. does not believe in these; it would be an infinitely better city if it did). I'd say this Halloween season went well.
- I am going to see my beloved Atlantic Ocean this weekend. And I will have someone to take care of me for a few days. And I will still have warm weather. Florida, here I come.
- After a nasty cold, I bear almost no resemblance to Rudolph the Reindeer anymore. This is a vast improvement
- I may not fail statistics. Don't take my word for it yet, but it is possible.
- I am going to be the proud owner of a free Billy Jader bookcase. Problem number two: figuring out where to put it.