Monday, November 02, 2009

Deep Thoughts: The Things Are Looking Up Edition

Well, things are looking up (aside from the stats homework I have to do for tomorrow and the 25-page paper that is going to be due at the end of the semester for which I have not an idea). But other than that ...

  • After an inauspicious start, this year's post-Halloween candy-sale hunt was a rousing success. There will be lots of pumpkin-shaped Reese's in my future. And a friend surprised me by mailing me Halloween Popems (since apparently L.A. does not believe in these; it would be an infinitely better city if it did). I'd say this Halloween season went well.
  • I am going to see my beloved Atlantic Ocean this weekend. And I will have someone to take care of me for a few days. And I will still have warm weather. Florida, here I come.
  • After a nasty cold, I bear almost no resemblance to Rudolph the Reindeer anymore. This is a vast improvement
  • I may not fail statistics. Don't take my word for it yet, but it is possible.
  • I am going to be the proud owner of a free Billy Jader bookcase. Problem number two: figuring out where to put it.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/09, 8:07 AM, Blogger Shira said...

I'm happy to hear that things are looking up. Congrats on the bookcase too- a bookcase always makes things better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home