Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vote Early, Vote Often

Vote for my apartment's story here. We could win a new Billy, which would pretty much be the best thing that has happened to me since I moved to L.A. (That's not entirely true, but I'll take pity votes as well.) To vote, you need to register for the site here, then log in through the e-mail they send you, then you should see a voting widget on the post here.


Do it because you love me. Or because I provide you with free entertainment on this blog. Or because you don't want to hear me whining about losing while I gloat about L.A.'s weather.

(Also, proof-positive that my 17-year-old sister needs some brainwashing: When I explained the contest to her and asked her to vote, her response was, "sure, haha a bookcase is all u win?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home