Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Deep Thoughts: The Dropping Out of Day Care Edition

  • I lost a few IQ points at Legally Blonde: The Musical. It included an entire song of "Omigod, omigod, you guys" on repeat. I kid you not.
  • I have really good friends who make time for me even when they have much more important things to do.
  • Putting on eyeliner while on the phone with one of those friends, however, is not the best idea I've ever had in my life.
  • You can be the chairman of a vastly influential and reputable media company and still not be very good at Scrabulous.
  • I think it's a great idea for The Wall Street Journal to essentially get rid of all their copy editors. That definitely won't affect the quality of the paper.
  • The Columbia bookstore is a great baby-gift store. Who wouldn't want a baby T-shirt that says "If I could get into Columbia, I'd drop out of day care"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home