Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pre-Sukkot Ramblings

I seem to not have the patience or the time for long, thought-out posts. Oh well. For now, we'll have to keep up the random thoughts of the day thingy. Hey, at least I'm blogging again.

  • I am an Indian giver. I gave someone something/s and now I'm taking it all back. Should I feel bad about it? Do I?
  • Crucifixion is not fun -- especially if you're the one being nailed to the cross. I care too much. I take things too personally. (Can you take your own crucifixion too personally?)
  • From an outsider's perspective, Sukkot is a bizarre holiday.
  • I'm going to Boston for the first time ever.
  • I am going to Baltimore and D.C. in a month -- to see some friends and, umm, a Supreme Court justice. How cool is that?
  • I have a ridiculous number of newspapers in my room. I should start having time to read the newspaper again.
  • Columbia is awash in protests and press and stuff, proving if nothing else that while violence may not be a good solution, it is a way to get noticed.
  • Computer logins make me happy, semicolons make me sad, bad grammar makes me [sic].
  • I do not want to graduate, I do not want to find a job, I do not want to grow up. I want to be a Toys 'r' Us kid.

2 Comments:

At 10/9/06, 8:48 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

1) It depends on what was given, doesn't it?
2) I don't think you can take your own crucifixion too personally, but then, perhaps I'm biased.
3) Yes, it is. But from our perspective it's not. :)
4) How lovely. I went on a class trip there when I was eleven. It's a nice place.
5) That is very, very cool.
6) Reading newspapers can be a good thing to do with one's time.
7) This is very true.
8) You're funny. Ever read Eats, Shoots, and Leaves?
9) You're on the right track. I've found, since graduation, that the "real world" is highly overrated.

 
At 10/10/06, 2:08 PM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

Which Supreme Court justice btw?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home