Sunday, March 20, 2005

Is 'Desperate' Scrawled Across My Forehead?

Well, is it?

This is going to be a very general, non-specific rant. I am not naming names or incidents to protect both the innocent and the guilty (hilchos lashon hara don't discriminate). So all I am going to say is this:

Yes, I am a 20-year-old frum girl. Yes, I would like to build a bayit ne'eman b'Yisrael (I really hate transliteration) at some point in the semi-near future. Yes, I know both friends and relatives that are engaged and/or married and blissfully happy. Yes, I too want to find marital bliss. No, that does not mean I am desperately seeking Mr. Right and will be miserable until I find him. I am quite happy with where I am and do not appreciate being looked at like a nebech unmarried 20-year-old!

Thus ends my rant (for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home