Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Mazal Tov to Me?

I got an e-mail from my father today, it said: "Eli7, mazal tov on your engagement. I saw you on OnlySimchas.com."

The first thought that ran through my mind upon receiving the e-mail - even before it occured to me that I am not engaged and even if I were it would be slightly odd for my father to find out from a Web site - was what is my father doing on OnlySimchas? That is not his terrain!

Now, while there was indeed someone with my exact name on OnlySimchas today, I think it might have something to do with the fact that I have a relatively common Jewish name. But I'm thinking my father was trying to tell me something, what I'm not sure. That I should call home more? That I should get engaged? That he's an OnlySimchas addict?

2 Comments:

At 3/2/05, 2:30 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said...

Oops, guess my email came a bit late. Your father's fast!

 
At 3/3/05, 11:05 AM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Thanks g green. Same to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home