Sunday, February 27, 2005

On Hicktowns and Handprints II

“Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.”

I am back from the Hicktown where my friends live; I had a wonderful weekend and was very sad to leave them, but they are still close to my heart. Really, really close.

Ok, so I'm getting a lil mushy on you - that happens when I'm reminded of just how much I miss my friends and how good it is to be with them, and how much I'd rather be shopping with them or talking with them or laughing with them than reading Hegel which is what I'm about to do. Oh well.

4 Comments:

At 2/27/05, 4:46 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said...

Just close to your heart? What about the rest of you? (Yes, read into this one, Eli7...)

Hegel is evil. So are papers. So we ignore them and go to shiurim instead.

It's a plan?

 
At 2/27/05, 5:48 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Shiurim-good. Hegel-bad. Unfortunately, bad grades-also bad...

And Stx, you are always close to my heart, but being that you refuse to leave your hicktown (umm, I mean hometown), at the moment you can only be close to my heart. Tis not my fault.

 
At 2/28/05, 8:17 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said...

Lol, that's not even what I wanted you to read into it. Nice try, though. And close.

Hey, I'm WORKING on getting the rest of me close by. There's this little thing that keeps getting in the way...they call it graduation...

Bad grades = neutral. Only bad if you care about them. Solution? Stop caring.

Might as well tell Elphie to lose the hat, huh?

 
At 2/28/05, 8:38 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

I luv ya, Stx, but I think you already knew that. (And yes, that means I'm not gonna listen to you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home