Deep Thoughts: The I Don't Want to Write This Paper Edition
- Dear roommate, guess what I found on the stove top tonight when I went to cook dinner? Guess! A wad of chewed gum, which must have been yours unless someone broke into our apartment to spit their gum out on our stove top, which seems ... unlikely. Is it too much to ask for you to deposit your gum in the trash?
- Coolest thing ever, which I am clearly going back to Walgreen's to get: A mug that plugs into your car to keep your coffee hot.
- Voice mail is not an appropriate venue to tell someone you'd rather not go out with them again. I guess I should be glad it wasn't a text message. BASTRAT.
- Why would my father start sleeping with his cell phone next to his bed right before his birthday, when I called at 1:45 a.m., his time, to wish him a happy birthday?
- Three-way iChat is amazing. It meant I could have a dance party with two friends in different cities over my computer. My roommates may think I am insane, but that's OK.
- It's hard to be far away when the people you love are going through hard things. I can't wait to be closer to them next week. All that stands in my way is a 25-page paper and a take-home final. About that 25-page paper ...